The challenge contains a list of 100 different themes which are located on the tool bar to the right. Over time I’ll create a piece of art based
on each theme and blog about it. The goal is to keep me motivated about expanding as artist and to have fun doing it!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

# 95. Advertisement

This is the Spring 2011 recruitment flier for my professional business fraternity Delta Sigma Pi, created by yours truly. As much as I really dislike returning to school this week, I am excited to start a new semester with my fraternity brothers.

Additionally, stuff like this really makes me want to get into digital art. I’ve been thinking about purchasing the adobe photo shop lately. What took me hours on Microsoft power point would have only taken minutes if I had photo shop. I took a digital photography class my first year in college and it was a real bust. However, I found several photo shop tutorials on the internet, who needs a professor anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment