The challenge contains a list of 100 different themes which are located on the tool bar to the right. Over time I’ll create a piece of art based
on each theme and blog about it. The goal is to keep me motivated about expanding as artist and to have fun doing it!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

# 5. Seeking Solace


For me, I think of solace as places that personally bring me physical and mental peace. A place to go and admire the beauty that is all around you, and the chance to gaze upon the godliness that is far away.
The flowers are hand drawn by yours truly; the background is a picture I found long time ago that has been the back ground on my computer for a long time. The observation was taken by the Hubble's Advanced Camera for Surveys in July 2004, (NASA). I also adore the picture because if you look closely you can almost see a face within the stars and you know I love illusions like that! I thought of drawing it but I decided I really like the way it looks as is. However it does leave me with ideas for another theme.   = )

No comments:

Post a Comment