The challenge contains a list of 100 different themes which are located on the tool bar to the right. Over time I’ll create a piece of art based
on each theme and blog about it. The goal is to keep me motivated about expanding as artist and to have fun doing it!

Friday, December 24, 2010

#12 Insanity


Insanity is a theme that is quite subjective there isn’t something that you can google images and find a unanimous conclusion of that the theme look like. However, that is one of the reasons that I’m drawn to this theme. It really gives you a chance to be more creative and think outside the box.
Although most people probably view insanity as something a little bit more dark and scary. I was more inspired to create something a little more surreal. Falling through an endless world with no ground in sight yet you have a sense that someone else is watching and ultimately has control. Is it obvious I had a little bit of Salvador Dali on my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment