The challenge contains a list of 100 different themes which are located on the tool bar to the right. Over time I’ll create a piece of art based
on each theme and blog about it. The goal is to keep me motivated about expanding as artist and to have fun doing it!

Friday, February 25, 2011

# 51. Sport


This is a flier I made for my business fraternity’s golf tournament that will be hosted later this year in April.
I created the graphics using photoshop. I love that program you can really do anything if you just know how. I have to admit I photoshopped a picture of a golf ball rather than creating one from scratch. I worked on a tutorial the other day about creating a letter. It looks like someone took a picture of a stamped letter when actually it was made from scratch (beginning with a rectangle on a blank background).  From what I have seen from other photoshop artists a letter is just puppy play.

No comments:

Post a Comment