The challenge contains a list of 100 different themes which are located on the tool bar to the right. Over time I’ll create a piece of art based
on each theme and blog about it. The goal is to keep me motivated about expanding as artist and to have fun doing it!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

80. Words


What better words than from my favorite kids book author Dr. Suess! It started with a pencil drawing but realized I made a pretty big oops after it was all done. Oh well it looks a lot better in color anyways. I was actually thinking of doing a whole series but I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head and I hate to put them off. Maybe I’ll come back to it. Here are other inspiring quotes by Dr. Seuss.
·         “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
·         “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
·         “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
·         “I meant what I said and I said what I meant.”
·         “Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”
·         “If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”
·         “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
·         “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.”
·         “If I were invited to a dinner party with my characters, I wouldn't show up”
·         "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
·         "It's a troublesome world. All the people who're in it are troubled with troubles almost every minute. You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot,for the places and people you're lucky you're not."
·         "So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads."

Here's a rough sketch of the next one I was thinking of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment