The challenge contains a list of 100 different themes which are located on the tool bar to the right. Over time I’ll create a piece of art based
on each theme and blog about it. The goal is to keep me motivated about expanding as artist and to have fun doing it!

Monday, December 19, 2011

78. Drink


Dr. Pepper anyone?

So this is actually kinda old. I built it back in 2009 for an art show. It took a little more than 2 large trash bags full of recycled Dr. Pepper cans. At the time I worked with a guy that drank at least 4 or 5 cans a day so it didn't take long to accumulate the amount needed. Sadly, the table wasn't very functional because it lacked a strong structural support. Two of the legs broke after the art show and I never took the time to fix it... eventually I recycled all of it.... I'm kinda regretting it now.

Anyway, I came across this picture when I was doing some clean up on my computer I thought it would make for a nice change up from my recent sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment