The challenge contains a list of 100 different themes which are located on the tool bar to the right. Over time I’ll create a piece of art based
on each theme and blog about it. The goal is to keep me motivated about expanding as artist and to have fun doing it!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

#96. In the Storm


Another season of Face Off just started and I'm pretty excited about it. I love that show! If you've never watched it, it's an elimination competition for movie makeup artists. Some of the stuff they come up with is really amazing. The challenge last night involved recreating the cantina seen from the original star wars movie. Just for fun I added some pictures below.



Last season they had a challenge to create a creature that would be found in a Tim Burton movie. So, anyway after watching the show the other night I wanted to see if I could create my own sci-fi creature. The end result was this cyborg-like being
 

No comments:

Post a Comment