The challenge contains a list of 100 different themes which are located on the tool bar to the right. Over time I’ll create a piece of art based
on each theme and blog about it. The goal is to keep me motivated about expanding as artist and to have fun doing it!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

93. Give Up


Inspiration = Linkin Park. I've been kind of lazy the last month... no excuse. Anyway, I started back to school for my last semester. So excited! I ended up adding a last minute class ART THERAPY STUDIO! I absolutely loved the art therapy course that I took last semester and it helps soooo much with stress levels. For this course we basically get to make our own art projects and work on them for 2 hours in class every week. I really hope this will help me add new artwork to my challenge every week. I've had the idea for this theme for a while now but I just hadn't taken the time to do it. First class of art therapy studio = success!

No comments:

Post a Comment